How to purchase and take the Hope-Action Inventory
Thanks for your interest in using the Hope-Action Inventory. To purchase the Hope-Action Inventory, please click on the link below:
Or, you can use the menu on the left.
After selecting the quantity that you would like to purchase, you will be asked to create a new account if you are a new user. If you already have an account with us, you can enter your ID and password.
During the registration process, please make sure to correctly choose one of the following options:
- Individual user (e.g., job seeker, student, client)
- Career service provider (e.g., coach, counselor, institution)
Once a purchase is made, a code will be sent you via email along with instructions. Each unit involves two administrations to keep track of the development. Ideally, we encourage you to take it now and come back after 3, 6, or 9 months after making significant efforts in applying Hope-Action Theory. We do not offer an option to purchase a one-time administration only as Hope-Action Inventory is designed for measuring continuous development. (If you have not received an email from us, please check your spam folder.)
If you are an individual user, after logging in,
- Click “Take Assessment” under Hope-Action Inventory, which is located on the left-side menu.
- Enter the key that you received and click “Continue.”
- After you take the HAI, you will be directed to the results page. You can download the report in PDF format.
- If you are working with a coach or a counselor trained to provide Hope-Acton Theory-based interventions, share your results with them.
Do you already have a code received from your coach, counselor, or teacher? Skip the purchase process and follow the above steps. Account creation is required.
Career Service Provider
If you are a career service provider (a coach, a counselor, a teacher, an HR staff, or a school administrator), you will receive the following instructions upon purchase.
Thank you for purchasing the Hope-Action Inventory (HAI). HAI is intended to be used multiple times to track your clients’ progress of developing the Hope-Action competencies. We suggest that they take it again after making considerable efforts to develop the competencies, which could be in 2-3, 6, or 9 months after the initial assessment. For that, one unit of HAI provides two administrations by the same person.
Your key code for HAI is: xxxxx, and this will expire on __________. Please share this code with your clients along with the following instructions.
To take the Hope Action-Inventory (HAI), please follow the directions below:
- Go to: https://hope-action.com.
- Create an account and log in to the system.
- On the left-side menu, click “Take Assessment” under Hope-Action Inventory.
- Enter your key shown above and click “Continue.”
- After you take the HAI, you will be directed to the results page. You can download the report in a PDF format.
Thank you for your interest, and we wish you a fulfilling career.
If you are a career service provider, please see the below document to learn more about the use of Hope-Action Inventory.
HAI Information_January 18_2022.pdf
This document contains information covering:
- Administration approach
- HAI pricing
- HAI certification training
- Sample admin pages
- A list of publications.
Pricing for the HAI
1-99 units: $6.00 each
100-499 units: $5.00 each
500+: $4.00 each
Again, each unit involves both pre-and post-test. We do not offer an option to purchase a one-time administration only. Please contact email@example.com for questions.